sunwillrise asked: YOU WENT TO THE DEATH CAB FOR CUTIE CONCERT TONIGHT?
So This is exciting;
DEATH CAB FOR CUTIE TOMORROW AH BEN GIBBARD also excited for the 14-16 of October, Chicago with my Dad which includes seeing the Mary Poppins musical. Then Avett Brothers at the end of the month. Good couple of months, tumblr.
This water I'm drinking is heavenly.
I’m posting about how good water is. My blog is quality.
spikingthepunch asked: I need an Avett Brothers concert buddy.. you should gooooo
Curse this day.
Macbeth is last on my mind, there was so much bad today.
Oh my gosh.
Oh my gosh. Oh my gosh.
Van Gogh: Hold my hand, Doctor. Try to see what I see. We're so lucky we're still alive to see this beautiful world. Look at the sky. It's not dark and black and without character. The black is in fact deep blue. And over there! Lights are blue. And blue in through the blueness, and the blackness, the winds swirling through the air... and then shining. Burning, bursting through! The stars, can you see how they roll their light? Everywhere we look, complex magic of nature blazes before our eyes.
The Doctor: I've seen many things, my friend. But you're right. Nothing's quite as wonderful as the things you see.
Doctor Who, Then bed.
This is going to be a long week. But DEATH CAB FOR CUTIE ON FRIDAY. I love them. Even though Ben sounds like a muppet. Doctor who is getting really good. Also, Thanks Creeper for asking me about the person I like. ‘Preciate it.
Anonymous asked: 48
Anonymous asked: 27,29
blankcanvasedlove asked: Consult your birth certificate?
Anonymous asked: NO!
Anonymous asked: I want a name!
Anonymous asked: is she your age?
Anonymous asked: Who do you like? (;
Anonymous asked: 22, 25, 41, 73, and 76. This isn't on here, but I would like to know the answer, if that's okay with you. Do you have a crush/like someone?
Anonymous asked: 3,48,74
Anonymous asked: 24
Anonymous asked: 81 and 99 :D
Anonymous asked: 55
Anonymous asked: 57, 60, and 77
Anonymous asked: 77
These are actually good questions, message...
1) Put your iTunes on shuffle. Give me the first 6 songs that pop up.
2) If you could meet anyone on this earth, who would it be?
3) Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 23, give me line 17.
4) What do you think about most?
5) What does your latest text message from someone else say?
6) Do you sleep with or without on?
7) What's your strangest talent?
8) Girls.... (finish the sentence); Boys.... (finish the sentence)
9) Ever had a poem or song written about you?
10) When is the last time you played the air guitar?
11) Do you have any strange phobias?
12) Ever stuck a foreign object up your nose?
13) What's your religion?
14) If you are outside, what are you most likely doing?
15) Do you perfer to be behind the camera or in front of it?
16) Simple but extremely complex. Favorite band?
17) What was the last lie you told?
18) Do you believe in karma?
19) What does your screen name mean?
20) What is your greatest weakness; your greatest strength?
21) Who is your celebrity crush?
22) Have you ever gone skinny dipping?
23) How do you vent your anger?
24) Do you have a collection of anything?
25) Do you perfer talking on the phone or video chatting online?
26) Are you happy with the person you've become?
27) What's a sound you hate; sound you love?
28) What's your biggest "what if"?
29) Do you believe in ghosts? How about aliens?
30) Stick your right arm out; what do you touch first? Do the same with your left arm.
31) Smell the air. What do you smell?
32) What's the worst place you have ever been to?
33) Choose: East Coast or West Coast?
34) Most attractive singer of your opposite gender?
35) To you, what is the meaning of life?
36) Define: Art.
37) Do you believe in luck?
38) What's the weather like right now?
39) What time is it?
40) Do you drive? If so, have you ever crashed?
41) What was the last book you read?
42) Do you like the smell of gasoline?
43) Do you have any nicknames?
44) What was the last movie you saw?
45) What's the worst injury you've ever had?
46) Have you ever caught a butterfly?
47) Do you have any obsessions right now?
48) What's your ?
49) Ever had a rumor spread about you?
50) Do you believe in magic?
51) Do you tend to hold grudges against people who have done you wrong?
52) What is your astrological sign?
53) Do you save money or spend it?
54) What's the last thing you purchased?
55) Love or lust?
56) In a relationship?
57) Are you a virgin?
58) Can you touch your nose with your tongue?
59) Where were you yesterday?
60) Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you?
61) Are you wearing socks right now?
62) What's your favorite animal?
63) What is your secret weapon to get someone to like you?
64) Where is your best friend?
65) Spit or swallow?(;
66) What is your heritage?
67) What were you doing last night at 12 AM?
68) What do you think is Satan's last name?
69) Be honest. Ever gotten yourself off?
70) Are you the kind of friend you would want to have as a friend?
71) You are walking down the street on your way to work. There is a dog drowning in the canal on the side of the street. Your boss has told you if you are late one more time you get fired. What do you do?
72) You are at the doctor’s office and she has just informed you that you have approximately one month to live. a) Do you tell anyone/everyone you are going to die? b) What do you do with your remaining days? c) Would you be afraid?
73) You can only have one of these things: trust or love.
74) What's a song that always makes you happy when you hear it?
75) What are the last four digits in your cell phone number?
76) In your opinion, what makes a great relationship?
77) How can I win your heart?
78) Can insanity bring on more creativity?
79) What is the single best decision you have made in your life so far?
80) What size shoes do you where?
81) What would you want to be written on your tombstone?
82) What is your favorite word?
83) Give me the first thing that comes to mind when you hear the word: heart.
84) What is a saying you say a lot?
85) What's the last song you listened to?
86) Basic question: what's your favorite color/colors?
87) What is your current desktop picture?
88) If you could press a button and make anyone in the world instantaneously explode, who would it be?
89) What would be a question you'd be afraid to tell the truth on?
90) One night you wake up because you heard a noise. You turn on the light to find that you are surrounded by MUMMIES. The mummies aren't really doing anything, they're just standing around your bed. What do you do?
91) You accidentally eat some radioactive vegetables. They were good, and what's even cooler is that they endow you with the super-power of your choice! What is that power?
92) You can re-live any point of time in your life. The time-span can only be a half-hour, though. What half-hour of your past would you like to experience again?
93) You can erase any horrible experience from your past. What will it be?
94) You have the opportunity to sleep with the music-celebrity of your choice. Who would it be?
95) You just got a free plane ticket to anywhere. You have to depart right now. Where are you gonna go?
96) Do you have any relatives in jail?
97) Have you ever thrown up in the car?
98) Ever been on a plane?
99) If the whole world were listening to you right now, what would you say?
100) Give me your top 5 favorite blogs on Tumblr.
Please, please, please message me some numbers. : )
Doctor Who literally just effed my mind.
Oh my god.
Life: nobody's perfec-
Aaron Tveit: Hi
Bernadette Peters: Hi
Gavin Creel: Hi
John Gallagher, Jr.: Hi
Lea Michele: Hi
Andrew Rannells: Hi
Jonathan Groff: Hi
Sutton Foster: Hi
Kacie Sheik: Hi
Idina Menzel: Hi
Kristin Chenoweth: Hi
Matt Doyle: Hi
Susan Blackwell: Hi
Jennifer Damiano: Hi
Kate Shindle: Hi
Adam Chanler-Berat: Hi
I’m at work. And so far, a customer has cussed me out, I knocked over a display and the person I’m working with is lazier than Garfield. Its the life, folks.
All that glitters is not gold.
blankcanvasedlove asked: What's wrong Matt Brown?